Sunday, March 9, 2014

"Just get me a really big closet"



"Just get me a really big closet"  Aren't those the seven word every girl wants to say and want to see come true? A big closet, though it sounds a little materialistic (don't we all love just a little of materialism in our lives?)  we have to accept that for women like us that is THE DREAM. From Prada to a little Zara, the PERFECT closet gives us the chance to feel like a model in a runway show on a daily basis. But going back to reality, and the fact that our closets are probably all forever 21 (there's nothing wrong with that I must say, style is what matters) I have selected some MUST HAVE items. This items go from a white shirt or a blazer that can be Zara or H&M, to a designer purse which I think is totally worth the price, because let's be honest we all deserve to be spoiled once in a while.. 

1.A white shirt (this is my personal favorite and I try to have as many as I can in different styles)
2. A designer black bag (if you can't buy a designer one, try and get one from Zara, MNG, H&M etc)
3. White jeans
4.Jean
5.Blazer
6.Black heels, try to avoid pumps I don't like them that much and I think they are too common.
7.Converse, superga or vans.
8.A belt (designer)
9.A little black dress obviously, but try to add some color. 
10. Finally an accessory, it can be a watch, a ring, a necklace ANYTHING. You need something that is kind of your mark, so wear it everyday. 

So there you go, these are the must haves for me in a closet.Thanks for reading. 
See you on my next post!
Love, Als

No comments:

Post a Comment